Friday, November 21, 2008

3 yr screening/kindermusic

Caleb had his 3 year old screening today. Since he is 3 ½ now they worked on that level. There were two ladies that “played” with him and asked him “fun” questions. They were really impressed with him and said that he is doing some things better than the third to fourth grade level. I can’t wait to show Eric the results tonight. I’m also excited for Maxine to explain it all on a teaching level since she is the BEST teacher out there.

I have been trying really hard to find something for just Maddie and I to do. Caleb and I had our special bonding “one and one” time since he was the first child and I have been really trying to figure something out for Maddie. I went to a introductory class for Kindermusic, which was called Our Time. We had a lot of fun but for the price and the fact that we get most everything Kindermusic does from Mrs. Christine from Barnes and Noble I have opted out on Kindermusic. I guess Maddie and I will find something else. When it was warm we were going to parks and playing but now that the chill is in the air I’m searching for something special during our time. Any ideas?

The other day, the thought hit me that Caleb will be attending all day kindergarten in a year and a half. I have truly been so blessed to be at home with them. It’s going to be weird once that day comes and I do not get to spend every minute with him. I have been thinking hard that I really need to make this time count. I’m not to sure what “count” means because I think I do a good job but I don’t want to take any of this precious time for granted.

No comments: