Sunday, October 25, 2009

Theis Farm

Last year I learned of Theis Farm but never made it there. One of my friends went 4 times and now I know why. If this was not the last week I would definitely take the kids again. We played there for 3 hours. They had a corn maze, 2 hay mazes (that you needed a flash light for but we had Eric:), a zip line, pedal tractors for the kids to ride on, a hayride, swings that were made out of recycled tires that look like horses, animals, and more.









The pirate boat that the kids loved. On the deck they could crawl down a later and run through the boat and come up on the other side.


Caleb loved the Zip Line

Eric thought it would be fun if we both did the zip line together. I was all sport about it but honestly I totally hesitated when it was our turn. That is a lot of trust you give a rope when you jump off and glide. I kept thinking… my son is watching I better jump and enjoy. But here is a picture of Eric and I am hesitating for a few seconds.

Proof that I made it through.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Looks like so much fun!!

brynn said...

I'm so glad that i can look at your blog again i really missed it