Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Caleb's & Scott's Day (Grandparents Day)

Caleb had Grandparents day at his school. Since all of the Grandparents are out of town I asked him who he would like to have and he said Scott. Scott is our next door neighbor and he was so graciously willing to go to Caleb’s school and support him. I have to tell everyone that Caleb loves Scott. When he see’s him outside he talks about him until he is asleep. So Caleb was extra excited today to go to school because he knew that he got to hang out with Scott. I can’t begin to tell everyone how much I appreciated him stepping up and making my little boy smile. Just seeing the Joy from Caleb made me one happy mom. Here are some pictures that Scott took.


Caleb and Scott

Caleb and Alex.

Caleb served Scott muffins and ice-cream

Getting ready to go on stage

The kids sung 14 songs.

No comments: