Sunday, May 30, 2010

Backyard Camping

We went camping… if you can call it that. Though as I always say “it’s not camping unless you have Smore’s.” We had the Smore’s and the tent so I think that counts. We set the tent up and the kids played in it for hours. They were so excited to sleep in it that it took awhile to get to sleep. In the middle of the night Madeline said, “Mom, I’m done with this.” We went inside and slept the remainder of the night. Caleb and Daddy slept there all night long.






3 comments:

Kara said...

I think "Mom, I'm done with this." will be a quote that should be used for years.

You're always doing such fun stuff with you kids. You set the bar of mothering very high for the rest of us.

Behrmans said...

Kara, that is so sweet. I really wanted to go camping but either the weather or something else gets in the way so we decided the back yard would do. I'm glad that we started there.

I thought that quote was pretty cute too.

KevandChels said...

what a fun idea! you guys are always doing something creative with your kiddos!