Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Visiting Papa and Nana

We had such a lovely time in CA. I am so blessed with such a loving family!!! It was awesome to spend the days with my dad. The kids just absolutely love Papa and Nana. We spent many hours in the pool. What kid can say… I got swimming lessons from my Papa in another state? Dad you are seriously a good teacher. Caleb is now swimming without water wings. He jumps into the pool and swims across to the other side. He’s amazing. Madeline loves the water too and jumps in from the side and excitedly kicks her feet while she awaits the next jump. There is a video at the very bottom of this post of Caleb swimming.

The beautiful roses in the back yard.
My Dad
Madeline...living it up.
Watch me jump
Of the Rock. Talk about air.
Both kids swimming with Papa.
Maddie loving the water
Look at me I'm swimming with no water wings.
Love this picture!
----------------------------------
On the River
We went boating with a friends of Dads. It was so much fun! Caleb drove the boat and Maddie stole all the shoes that she could find. We boated down the river and stopped the boat on the side of a beach. Caleb loved the water and Maddie loved playing in the sand. It was so peaceful and the company was awesome.
Us parked right next to the beach.

Maddie stealing shoes.
Caleb driving the boat.
Eating a yummy lunch.-------------------------------------
Fairy Tale Town

Dad use to take us kids to Fairytale Town so it really meant a lot to go back and see the kids enjoying the same things that Steven and I did there.


This is the tree house that Steve and I use to run up and slide down. Caleb loved it. Maddie enjoyed it with her mommy.


Caleb flew a airplane.
---------------------------------------------
Donner Lake
We went up to my Uncle Fran and Aunt Diane cabin for a evening. We were able to see my 2nd cousins Dalton and Dylan. My Aunt Jeanne and Uncle Gregg came from Reno too. It was such a wonderful time. I am so blessed that we could see them and spend some time with them. My new sister and I were able to spend some one on one together and share a room. I’m just so glad that she is a part of our family. I just love her!

Fran built this with his own hands. He's amazing.

Uncle gregg and Aunt Jeanne
Madeline loved Elmo... Steven and Elizabeth's dog.
Hanging by the Lake.
Caleb and Dalton playing in the sand.

Uncle Fran and Aunt Diane
Family Photo

---------------------------

Caleb's video of him swimming below.


No comments: