Monday, March 1, 2010

Bowling

The kids went to a Bowling birthday party. It was their first time bowling and they really enjoyed it. I found it really interesting that both of them wanted the heaviest ball which I think was a 8 or 9 lb ball. I’m really surprised Maddie didn’t drop it on her toes. Caleb loved to throw and really got into the game. He even had a strike. Maddie need help pushing the ball and just wanted to roll the ball and didn’t care about the outcome. It was really cute to watch both of them. I have also discovered to not have pizza at any of Madeline party’s because it’s her favorite and she will sit there for over a hour cramming pizza into her tummy and not caring what is happening around her.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was a great party! Bennett keeps asking me when we're all going bowling as a family...