Friday, March 5, 2010

Cravings… Ciabatta Bread

A dear friend of mine made this wonderful, delightful, heavenly bread and if anyone knew me before a young adult there were two things I couldn’t live without… chocolate ice cream and sour dough bread. These two things were eaten by me, devoured and simply didn’t last long in our house.

Back to my story… I just happened to be at her house after she had baked a loaf and ever since I ate a slice, it is what I have been thinking about non-stop. I have even been simply clicking on her blog just to look at it… yes I am abscessed with this bread and you can see a lovely picture of it here http://scottyandnatalie.blogspot.com/2010/02/conversation.html.

I decided to try my hand at it and this is what came from it (picture below). I found two recipes on the internet and intertwined a few things to come up with mine. It was pretty yummy. I’m looking forward to making some homemade sour dough bread but I just have to get this one right first.




1 comment:

Pierson Family said...

Your bread looks good, too bad tablespoons and teaspoons are so different:)