Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thankful

There are a few things in life where I actually take a step back and hand everything over to my husband that is related to the family. We love doing things together. I love being in the middle and helping out in matters and listening to whatever the topic is and yes having my say too.

But I have to say that when it comes to owning a home he is the one that truly makes it happen. I am the one that would be perfectly happy renting a apartment for the rest of our life. I guess it comes to trust (from the current owners) and risk. I am not a risk taker when it comes to homes. If there is any risk I would rather back out.

My husband on the other hand makes the process of owning a home look easy. He takes it by the horns. I have told him many times today that I am so grateful that he is taking over on this because I would have put my foot down at the beginning. He returns by telling me that if it were not for me he would let a lot slide so I guess we are a good pair. But all in all… I am so thankful for him being the man of this house and dealing with everything.

No comments: