Sunday, August 2, 2009

B-I-N-G-O

The kids colored their sheets/items, cut them out and glued them to the paper. We used skittles to mark our items. Madeline didn’t understand what was happening to her candy so she didn’t play the first few rounds. After watching Caleb and noticing that the candy didn’t mysteriously disappear she started playing with us. The kids got really excited when one of them got a BINGO. They also really loved it when they tied which I believed was a really good lesson. The kids loved this game, learned from it and were rewarded with candy in the end. I think they will be asking to play it later.


2 comments:

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

So cute! So sad that I haven't called you back yet! I'm so sorry. I've been in the midst of a pregnant blur. I LOVE all of the ideas you're putting up! You're the best! I hope your 3rd year is going well!

Mindy said...

Such a good idea! It's fun that your kids are big enough to play games with you! My family plays a bingo game at Christmas every year, and I look forward to it each time.