Wednesday, August 26, 2009

cleats and shin guards

Caleb is so excited to play soccer. Today we got his soccer cleats and shin guards in the mail. We got a excellent deal on them and I’m afraid that I am going to become a big fan of ebay… got both (Addis name brand) for $10 and they look brand new. He was so excited to open his box and find his new treasures. He ran around all day with them on. He just had to have the shin guards on over his PJ’s while we read books before bed and yes the box with the cleats and shin guards are in his room right next to him.

I have to say that I love the joy that he finds in things. He doesn’t take much for granted which is shown in the way he handles them and the way that he doesn’t just throw them in his closet or leave them on the floor. They have to go right back in the box they came in and I have to say I just love how he enjoys certain things. He has thanked me over 20 times.