Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Our special blankets...



If you come to our home in the early hours, when we are watching a movie, when the kids are making tents or hiding, reading a few children’s books, in the evening, or when it’s cold you will find us all draped in blankets. These are not ordinary blankets they were made by my best friend Lisa. The kids fight over them and we have been trying hard to work them into their own blankets. Just this afternoon Caleb was laying out Maddies and told her that this is a special blanket just made for her. It was really cute to hear the appreciation and to hear that my children understand that they are so special that they get their own special blanket. I know some people think this is a small matter of importance but the small things in life are what I cherish and what really matter to me. Thank you Lisa.

No comments: