Monday, January 17, 2011

Hello

I really don’t know if I have any readers any more. It’s been months since I last posted. Yes, that would have been Aug when my son went off to school. And though people might believe that when a child goes to school you get more time… WRONG. What happens is your world speeds up… you jump from a having a nice slow paced day with both of your children to realizing that you now have to get everything done before 4 o’clock so you can spend time with the child that you just gave to the school system. Don’t get me wrong the school system is great but from being a stay at home mom to giving up your child for 8 hours a day… well… lets just say it’s a huge adjustment. You might ask who the adjustment was for and if you are pointing your finger at my child you are wrong… just direct it to me! Yep… that’s right!

So here I am; 5 months later getting back on track. Funny hu? Well, there’s no excuses but just the plain old fact that this mama was sad and yes I would say maybe a little depressed but now I’m back, in full swing! And here I am! (Waving hello)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm happy you're back. I've been missing your posts.
= )

Behrmans said...

thanks Jenn