Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Life Simplicities

I have this new fascination of wearing eye makeup lately. (That’s another story… maybe I’ll get to it in another post.) My problem is that I have not found the right removal. The products that I have tried leave my eyes oily. It’s frustrating because I have those days, where a bubble bath is just the right thing after dinner. Perfect for relaxing. In which case, the eye makeup is removed but the oil remains.

Today, I was introduced to a new Simplicity. Ever since I was a child I was told do not get soap in your eyes. If I did it would burn and I would learn my lesson. Well the lesson today… My friends… is to grab that shampoo, rub it in your eye and your makeup will be removed, pain free and the best part… No oil left in your eyes. Can you believe it? Well, I do! I have not tried it but it’s on my next shopping list. What is it? You might ask…. Johnson and Johnson, No more Tears. Life is so much simpler than we give it credit for.

The next simplicity I am looking for is the cure to removing water marks on the glass shower… anyone??? I just know it’s out there… It must be and when I find it I’m sure my mouth is going to drop open and the same wonder will come over me.

Here’s a list of some of the simplicities I know of, off hand….
Sunscreen takes off Permanent mark
WD40 takes off crayon from paint.
Hairspray removes ink from fabric and furniture
Peanut butter is the key to separating gum from hair.

I would love to hear others Simplicities that are out there.

No comments: