Tuesday, October 28, 2008

In honor of Natalie…

A blog posting like her’s because I always enjoy them!

It’s a good feeling when your favorite TV show is back on air.
It’s a good feeling when your day excels all your expiations.
It’s a good feeling when you snuggle up to the ones you love.
It’s a good feeling when the air is crisp and the flannel sheets are warm.
It’s a good life when you live in the moment and make the best out of everything.
It’s a good life when laughter is continuously flowing.
It’s a complete blessing to be loved and to love.
May the blessing flow… Amen!

At this very moment I’m…

  • Sitting in my comfy chair with my feet up… with the best slippers man has ever made (from Grandmama).
  • Wearing warm, mismatch clothing with a blanket draped over me.
  • Happy the house is picked up.
  • Regretting that I didn’t buy an extra carton of milk.
  • Relieved that I’m eating cookies and drinking milk.
  • And am in a peaceful, natural, loving state knowing that my hubby is home.

1 comment:

anorthowife said...

tammers, you warm my little heart and make me smile!