Sunday, October 19, 2008

Steven & Elizabeth's Wedding






Steven’s wedding was absolutely beautiful. It was at breath taking winery. They are so much in love and I am so happy that they have found a love that will last a life time. It was so nice to see all my family. I miss them so much.

Seventh picture (left to right)… brother Brian, mom Janice, step-dad Jim, brother Steven, Caleb, sister in law Liz, me, Maddie, brother Paul.

Eighth picture… sister Mariah, step mom Mary, Caleb, brother Steven, sister in law Liz, Me, Maddie and father Johh

Ninth picture… brother Brian, cousin Brian, brother Steven, Me, cousin Chris, brother Paul, sister Mariah, cousin Eric. This is the bunch that I grew up with. I love being with them all, they all have a piece of my heart.

Below is a video of Caleb taking over the dance floor. I'll fix the video later but I wanted Eric to be able to see our son and I want to spend my time with the family.



















4 comments:

anorthowife said...

i feel SO BAD... it must have been awkward. i mean, yeah, the bride was cute and the groom was handsome, but Maddie just put them all to shame!

Linzi Lou, Samantha Boo, Madi Moo, and Chris too said...

I love weddings! You all looked so beautiful. Can caleb give chris some dance lessons?

Jenn said...

Tammy, you look SO GORGEOUS!!! I can't wait to hear all the details when you get back. = )

Miss you and Love you!
XOXO!

Dave and Kathryn Dodds said...

It's so fun to see this wedding! You look gorgeous! It looks like it was so much fun and Caleb has definitely got some moves goin' on!