Thursday, October 30, 2008

More Halloween Fun!

Caleb wrote his name all on his own.
He usually has a hard time with the E… putting 5 to 7 lines but here he has only 3.
So proud!!!

We were officially BOO-D!!!
We awoke to find a bag full of goodies at our door. The kids had a great time opening it and finding treasures in it: play dough, yoyo, candy, a ghost and a card. It was a lot of fun and made us feel special. We then turned around and BOO-D 2 other families.



Caleb really got into pumpkin carving this year. We began by drawing out faces that we thought the pumpkin should resemble. Caleb is really enjoying drawling lately and if he wants something done I usually do it in a form of different shapes. The kids were so happy with how it turned out and loved to see it lit up at night. Maddie favorite part was playing in all the pumpkin seeds.

These are some of my girl friends around our neighborhood. We get together officially once a month to have girls night out. No kids and No hubbies. This month we decided to do a progressive dinner and we had a blast. I’m so lucky to have all these ladies in my life.

Caleb's class, The Blue Birds


Black Cat which is Calebs favorite!
ScareCrow
Today Caleb celebrated Halloween at school. His school had a Halloween parade and then ended up on stage to sing a dozen songs. They also had a party. I was so proud of Caleb. He was having so much fun on stage. It was really cute because when the song was done he looked for me and I gave him a huge smile and thumbs up. He was just beaming.
I wish everyone could have seen him!

1 comment:

Di and Matt said...

Okay, too cute! I loved the little songs. He's so cute in his dino costume!