Monday, October 13, 2008

Surprise Mom I’m ready…


x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox's
A picture tells all. Maddie came up to me and started baby talking, pointing to her diaper. I thought that she had gone and wanted me to change her but I discovered that she had not. She then proceeded to walk into the bathroom, pointing to her parts and then to the toilet. I asked her if she had to go and she continued to point so I put her on the toilet but it freaked her out. So I pulled out her new toilet which she was a little nervous about at first. She kept telling me that she had to go and I was trying to warm her up to the idea of sitting on the toilet. She ended up have a movement on the floor but I’m so proud of her that she came and told me about it. She started to warm up to the toilet and I’m pretty excited to see what happens in the course of the day.

No comments: