Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin Patch















Hey babe, we are missing you out here. I know I’ve been keeping you up to date on what’s happening here but here are some pictures from the Pumpkin Patch. As you know I say that if you’re dirty in the end it’s a signature of a fun event. Well... all of us were covered in dirt. Caleb’s favorite part was the train and Maddie the slides. We played on a few playgrounds, went on a hay ride, train ride, feed the goats and went through a corn maze. We miss you and wish you could join us but you are truly an amazing father and husband. Looking forward to seeing you again. XOXO’s














1 comment:

Jenn said...

This is a sweet post. I bet Eric misses ya'll like crazy! I'm just a friend and I miss ya'll like crazy. = )

It looks like you and the kids are having a good time. Their facial expressions in these pics are absolutely priceless. I miss those two blondies. We definitely need to get together again when you all get back.

Well, we're all missing you from St. Louis! Be safe!